Last update: 12/09/2020
Respecting Other People’s Rights
thinkin’ respects the rights of others and is willing to invite its users to do the same. That is why it is not authorized to use our Application in one of the following ways that:
- violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right;
- bullies, harasses, or intimidates;
- spams or solicits ours users
You must also respect thinkin’s rights. You may not do any of the following (or enable anyone else to do so):
- use branding, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Application ;
- copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, display, make available, or otherwise use any portion of the Application or the content on the Application ;
- use the Application, any tools provided by the Application, or any content on the Application for any commercial purposes without our consent ;
In short: You may not use the Application or the content on the Application in ways that are not authorized by these Terms. Nor may you help anyone else in doing so.
If a User, once or repeatedly, violates these Terms, we reserve the right to permanently delete this User’s account at any moment and without warning.
We try hard to keep our Application a safe place for all users. But we can’t guarantee it. By using the Application, you agree that:
- You will not use the Application for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms.
- You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Application or extract other user’s information.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Application or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
- You will not use the Application in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying it, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Application.
- You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, without their permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Application.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Application that you are not authorized to access.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Application or any system or network.
- You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
We care a lot about our Users’ appreciation of the Application and their opinion. If you give us your opinion or any suggestions, these feedbacks might be used and will be the property of the Application ; therefore no compensation could be claimed.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your thinkin’s account. So it is important that you keep your account secure.
By using the Application, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense:
- You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You will not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your thinkin’s account, without our written permission.
- You will not log in or attempt to access the Application through unauthorized third-party Applications.
Data Charges and Mobile Phone
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our Application, including text-messaging and data charges. If you are unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Application
The present Terms might change with the Application if required. Those additional terms and conditions will then become part of your agreement with us if you use the Application. If any part of those additional terms and conditions conflicts with these Terms, the additional terms and conditions will prevail.